Group Coaching Information
- Group coaching is provided every other week for 1hr and sold on a monthly basis.
- Coaching groups are tailored to specific areas of need (as available) and capped at 10 people.
- Coaching calls are done via Zoom and include a mix of agenda items; teaching an overall piece of nutrition/health information, answering specific questions, game planning someone’s action application, sharing resources, etc.
- Clients are provided a copy of any presentation slides, recipes, and any other pertinent handouts/resources from the call.
- Coaching calls are recorded and stored for current clients to watch as needed. Note: clients will not have access to calls that occurred before becoming a client. Also, clients are required to sign a client confidentiality agreement so as to create a safe space for clients to share their thoughts and concerns within the group.
Benefits of Group Coaching
Development of support and trust within the group
Alignment of mission, vision, and values
Shared accountability & external motivation
More affordable value
Getting Started is Easy
Fill Out the Onboarding Form in the Client Platform
Kat will personally welcome you onboard and be sure you’re ready to go!
Jump in on your first call!